Khadi Organique Green Tea Aloe Vera Hair Conditioner: SLS & Paraben-Free Nourishment for Your Hair
Indulge your hair with Khadi Organique Green Tea Aloe Vera Hair Conditioner, a natural and gentle formula that provides deep nourishment and rejuvenation without the use of harsh chemicals like SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) and parabens.
🍃🌿 Key Features:
- Green Tea Vitality: Infused with the vitality of green tea, this conditioner helps strengthen your hair, promoting healthy growth and a vibrant appearance.
- Aloe Vera Hydration: Aloe vera soothes and moisturizes your hair, leaving it soft, manageable, and naturally beautiful.
- SLS and Paraben-Free: Our commitment to purity means that this conditioner is free from harmful SLS and parabens, making it gentle on your hair and scalp.
- Deep Nourishment: Provides deep nourishment to your hair, reducing dryness, frizz, and breakage.
- Chemical-Free: Formulated with organic and natural ingredients, it ensures gentle care for your hair.
Elevate your hair care routine with Khadi Organique Green Tea Aloe Vera Hair Conditioner, free from harsh chemicals. Let the power of green tea and aloe vera enhance your hair's natural beauty, providing it with the nourishment and vitality it deserves. Embrace the essence of natural hair care today!
(Suitable for all hair Types)
- Relieves in itching & dandruff
- Provides strengthen & softens hair roots
- Boost blood circulation on scalp
- Improves hair texture & prevents from hair loss
- Rich in powerful antioxidant
- Makes your hair soften & healthy
- Balance pH level of scalp
- Net weight: 210ml / 7.10 fl oz (when packed)
- Suitable for all hair types
- Ayurvedic formulation tends to change color over time. However, the product efficacy remains unchanged.
- Formulated in India
Usage – Ideal to be used twice or thrice a week.
Direction for use-
After Shampooing, gently squeeze excess water from the hair. Take a small amount of KHADI ORGANIQUE GREEN TEA ALOE VERA HAIR
CONDITIONER & massage through the hair. Leave it for 3 - 5 minutes. Rinse hair thoroughly.
HOW TO USE?
Step 1: Wet hair thoroughly & done shampooing
Step 2: Squeeze excess water from your hairs.
Step 3: Take conditioner on your palm of hands & massage into hairs.
Step 4: Leave it for 3 – 5 minutes.
Step 5: Rinse hair thoroughly.
Avoid direct contact with eyes. Rinse with water immediately if it gets into the eyes.
Do a patch test before first use.
Store in a cool & dry place. Do not refrigerate. Protect from direct sunlight.
- WHO-GMP Certified
- GMP Certified by Dept. of Ayush
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine
- For External Use Only
- Not Tested on animal
- Dermatologist tested
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.